Optimize and expand your interview-competencies
The interview is the classic instrument in the portfolio of recruiting. The interview provides the essential basis for the selection decision. Interviews provide information about the social and professional competencies of the candidates. Our trainers have experience in hundreds of interviews and convey these in a case-related and practice-oriented manner. In the interview training, we enable your recruiters to prepare, implement and manage the entire interview process.
- Strategies of conducting interviews
- Candidate Persona
- From CV to Prescreen to adjustment
- Question techniques
- Competence-based interviewing
- STAR method
- Techniques and evaluation methods of interviewing
- Social skills and soft skills
- Process and candidate management
- Metaplan Workshop in four modules
- Role plays
- Training on case studies
- Collaborative problem-solving
- Specialists and managers in HR management
- Recruiters at all levels
- Individuals and recruiting teams
Description of the context of a situation. It is important here to describe the situation in detail to avoid generalization or confusion.
Evaluation of the results of own activities. Again, from the ME perspective: What have I accomplished? What did I learn?
Here the description of one's own behavior of the situation should take place. The important thing here is that it is not the team or the group that is to be analyzed, but one's own person, i.e. an analysis in the ME form.
How are goals or outcomes to be achieved in this situation. What were the tasks to be solved?
- Complete PowerPoint presentation
- Participant document or chart photo protocol
- Exercise results
- Individualized certificate of participation
- Blocks, pens, name badges in the appropriate number of participants, as well as seminar feedback sheets
Our trainers and contact persons are also available to answer your questions after the training day.
Do you have questions about Interview Training?